The Fresh Outlook Foundation is presenting its next Breakfast of Champions October 13th entitled INNOVATION IN MANUFACTURING: Do or Die! Generously hosted by Spider Agile Technology, this event is for manufacturers and related businesses, business leaders and consultants, and anyone interested in the important role manufacturing plays in the Okanagan economy. It will celebrate successes in the manufacturing sector, especially those related to innovation, values-based leadership, collaboration, and sustainability.
The breakfast explores emerging manufacturing trends and features rapid-fire success stories from a variety of Okanagan manufacturers, including:
- Lynn Horricks of Spider Agile Technology, whose product innovations have made it a global trend-setter
- Perry Grago of Swagman in Penticton, whose cultural innovation has increased employee morale, client numbers, and the bottom line
- Kris Hall of Norelco in Kelowna, whose commitment to market innovation has expanded opportunities and profits
- Aura Rose of House of Rose Winery, whose ‘coopetition’ through Fab Five Wineries is making a real splash
- Nuri Fisher of Piscene Industries, who turned an invasive species into a flourishing business opportunity.
The interactive workshop will dig deeper into innovative practices and help attendees explore opportunities for applying what they’ve learned from these leaders to their own organizations.
Registration is $30 for the breakfast, $129 for the workshop, or $149 for both. Register at through EventBrite.
Event partners and facilitators include PDJ & Associates, Okanagan Peer Mentoring Groups, and SustainAbility Support Services Inc., a social enterprise of the Fresh Outlook Foundation.