It's about "the buzz!"
WHY THE BUZZ? Because cross pollination is key.
“The buzz” is the sound of genuine human engagement. All FOF events are designed to encourage cross pollination of insights and ideas through conversations among participants. At large events such as our Building SustainABLE Communities conferences, that buzz in the room — what sounds like total chaos — actually echoes the hum of communal reflection… an outward coming together of participants’ inward thoughts and passions.
At FOF, our passion is building a buzz that instigates communication and inspires collaboration among people invested in more sustainable communities. In this case, the buzz will centre on mental health and how it can enhance communities’ social, cultural, environmental, and economic well-being.
To that end, we envision a gathering where people from all walks of life – with diverse insights, ideas, passions, personalities, and influences – explore mental health challenges, successes, and opportunities from a holistic perspective with a focus on collaborative action.
Using proven program design strategies from its seven highly acclaimed Building SustainABLE Communities conferences, FOF will incorporate activities to inform and inspire people from all sectors, ages, cultures, and genders about mental health at the individual, family, workplace, and community scales.
Click here to learn the rationale behind us doing this summit.
Click here to get program details.
Click here to get information about our 3-year plan for this event.
WE NEED YOUR HELP!... there’s something for everyone!
Successful event outcomes depend on far-reaching support from government, business, the academic and nonprofit sectors, students, and the public. Please join the conversation NOW to help advance the rapidly evolving conversation about mental health in meaningful and productive ways!
TOPICS & PRESENTATIONS... it's about sharing!
We’re looking for leading-edge information to share with a mixed audience about emerging trends in all aspects of mental health planning, policies, promotion, prevention, programs, projects, and partnerships. If your health authority, local government, business, nonprofit, educational institution, or consulting firm has a success story to share, please contact us.
- Whatever your organization’s mission, PR goals, or sponsorship budget, the summit provides a substantial opportunity for you to support the vital conversation about community mental health.
- Funds can be earmarked to sponsor a specific session, support general conference expenses, or provide discounted registrations for students, seniors, or members of nonprofit/community groups.
- At all partnership levels, the event planning team will work with you to develop a partnership package that best meets your unique needs.
- Sponsor information can be found here.
- Contact us for more information.
- We need volunteers who are passionate about event planning, promotion, and/or fundraising!
- FOF will work with you to develop volunteer roles and responsibilities that best meet your specific interests.
- Volunteer information can be found here.
- Contact us for more information.
DONATIONS... it's about support!
If you are an individual, business, or organization who would like to support the Community Mental Health Summit with a monetary donation, please click on the Donate button below. As a registered charity, we can supply tax receipts for donations. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated!
Help us advance the conversation about mental health challenges, successes, and opportunities at the individual, family, workplace, and community scales.